Hello/Hi (similar to tagalog but the spelling differ like helo/hi)
How are you? = kumusta ka?/kumusta ka na?(singular)
kumusta po kayo?(plural)
kumusta po sila?kumusta sila?
you(singular) = ikaw
you(plural) = kayo
they = sila
po = form of respect, usually said to elder persons
Kain na po- Lets eat. (cause here in the Philippines its in our tradition and culture that if we have a guest during eating time, we usually ask them to eat with us, iregardless of how meak our meal is).
Magandang tanghali po. Good noon
Magandang hapon po - Good afternoon
Magandang gabi po- Good evening - konabanwa
salamat po- Thank you so much
May tawad pa po ba? - Does this have a discount? (we filipinos love to shop and love to bargain)
Ingat po - Please take care
Tara - lets go
More of these when I come back...Nice Freda! This is a good learning ground for those who want to learn more of our language. In this way also they will learn our culture and cultural heritage. Because tagalog isn't just a language, its part of our history of our origin, of our art and culture.
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Russian or English exchange Cantonese
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?