If you're a Polish-learner...why do you want to learn Polish?
Like in most countries, we have a lot of Polish people working here.
The Poles I met are some of the nicest people I ever met. Im not sure they all get treated in the manner that they should cause of some rotten apples in the crowd of both nations.
So I figured it would be showing good host manners to learn a little polish. I figured each friendly face with an interest in the polish culture and language would be nice and if I helped at least one person feel valued a little more than it would be worth it.
That was my reasonin the beginning.
However I always found languages easy. Polish, on the other hand, is not!
Gosh how I struggled with the bits I learned so far, maybe cause Im older, maybe cause its just hard. Now, stubbornness is my drive! I hate not being able to learn something and I cant stop with the little I know. Now I want to learn more and be able to keep up a shameless conversation in polish, with no other reason anymore than being stubborn.
Hello everybody! I hope, that I will come to Poland soon. That's why I need speak Polish as I hope to stay there and find some job :) To tell the truth, I like this language more and more.
I was erasmus in Warsaw and tried to learn something......for me the worst was the pronunciation.....horrible!
- what's mystery of this world?
- Please correct it
- Dear and Best regards?
- does anybody has whatsapp? cause i really need help on spanish
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)