Useful web pages for learning Polish :-)
Here's one more resource, this time for more advanced (more or less fluent in reading, that is) Polish language adepts:
It's a non-normative, wiki-style Polish slang dictionary (yay!). If you're stuck with a word, you might wanna look it up there.
Hope this will help you in some way. Pozdrawiam!
- عزالدين من الجزائر
- Russian songs
- Is learning a language a subconscious process ?
- How common is to use would to talk about the past?
- Are any Italki teachers teaching from al-Kitaab?
- French music !
- English - Russian skype voice talks
- Un articolo interessante
- La Guerra Civil Española
- This question is for people who make notebook corrections on italki