Useful web pages for learning Polish :-)
Here's one more resource, this time for more advanced (more or less fluent in reading, that is) Polish language adepts:
It's a non-normative, wiki-style Polish slang dictionary (yay!). If you're stuck with a word, you might wanna look it up there.
Hope this will help you in some way. Pozdrawiam!
- I need help
- Is there someone who speaks English and French?
- French English exchange today
- What will you do when you felt stress or something happened that you do not like it?
- Your impression about China
- hello every body! My name Mai, i come from VietNam, my english is not well so i would like talk with some one!
- The difference between " Apply for" "Apply to" "Apply with"
- Malay language is Lingua Franca
- hi,what is the best method to learn a new words in english ?
- If you were rich, what would you do with your life?