Useful web pages for learning Polish :-)
Here's one more resource, this time for more advanced (more or less fluent in reading, that is) Polish language adepts:
It's a non-normative, wiki-style Polish slang dictionary (yay!). If you're stuck with a word, you might wanna look it up there.
Hope this will help you in some way. Pozdrawiam!
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And