Site Feedback

Want to learn Mandarin! I offer spanish or english // Quiero aprender Mandarin! ofrezco español e inglés

ESPAÑOL - Este es mi propuesta: estoy aprendiendo chino mandarín, italiano, alemán, ruso y francés de un libro, y quisiera practicar hablar (con micrófono) todas las semanas a una hora previamente acordada las lecciones, y que me pueda corregir los ejercicios escritos de cada lección. Yo voy a hacer lo mismo por la otra persona ayudándolo con español o inglés. Creo que es la mejor forma, alguien se anima? :)

ENGLISH - Here is my deal: I'm learning mandarin chinese, italian, german, russian and french from books, and I would li
ke to practice talking (corresponding to a lesson of the book, with mic) every week at a previously scheduled time, with
written exercises too. I will do the same for the one who helps me with spanish or english. I believe it's the best way, someone wants to? :)

Share:

Comments

my msn vaanzeng@hotmail.com
add me
see you!

I'm a intl college student in America. I'm from China and I speak Chinese, English and ein bisschen Deutsch. I'm glad to help you, and I also wanna improve my English speaking:) What is the best way for you via internet?

Add a comment