To the condition of music
“He wanted so much to be free of this world and its nonsenses; to unhitch himself from this anatomy and aspire, as Shiller has said of all art, to the condition of music.”
(Clive Barker ‘The Great and Secret Show’)
What do you think is the purpose of arts and the aim of all artists?
No comment given.
- what is the most important thing to learn a language?
- Mayan culture
- Instant tutor
- ¿que será?
- Your stereotypical image of Japannese?
- Being half-Japanese in Japan.
- Differences between due to and because of
- What do u think about western mind & eastern mind?
- otázka na Vás
- Хумористично предаване "Улицата"