To the condition of music
“He wanted so much to be free of this world and its nonsenses; to unhitch himself from this anatomy and aspire, as Shiller has said of all art, to the condition of music.”
(Clive Barker ‘The Great and Secret Show’)
What do you think is the purpose of arts and the aim of all artists?
No comment given.
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english
- Hej all together!
- Enseño ESPAÑOL GRATIS para intercambiarlo por INGLES
- Mobile application