Most people in Denmark, are actually pretty solid in English, so that is probably why you haven't had any replies - but feel free to ask questions about Danish. I am sure people will happily help. :)
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends