“When you make a mistake, there are only three thingsyou should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and do not repeat it.”
right. many people can learn only on owns mistakes. But sometimes it`s very difficult to admit mistake. What about regreting? do u regret about mistakes u `ve ever done?
i always regret on something that i've done..althought its a bad things or a good things. but to admit that i've made mistake, thats really hard to do. and people nowadays only sees other people mistake without notice his/her own..
russian saying: все что не делается - все к лучшему. Don`t regret. Try to find something good in any case.
@anna: yes i do. I think It's always helpful to learn from mistakes because then mistakes seem worthwhile. Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. :)
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born
- What do you expect out of "instant tutoring" sessions as a student?
- Hi everyone,I am making some difficult in CURRICULUM VITAE. Could you help me?Thank all.
- how to learn preposition make more effective..
- where to watch or download "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" with english subtitle
- Why do Christians have more kids on average? Is it due to religious belief?
- what can I do ?
- how to learn English?