“When you make a mistake, there are only three thingsyou should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and do not repeat it.”
right. many people can learn only on owns mistakes. But sometimes it`s very difficult to admit mistake. What about regreting? do u regret about mistakes u `ve ever done?
i always regret on something that i've done..althought its a bad things or a good things. but to admit that i've made mistake, thats really hard to do. and people nowadays only sees other people mistake without notice his/her own..
russian saying: все что не делается - все к лучшему. Don`t regret. Try to find something good in any case.
@anna: yes i do. I think It's always helpful to learn from mistakes because then mistakes seem worthwhile. Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. :)
- When is it time to accept?
- I gesti Italiani
- English Practice
- language exchange
- What is the recommended food of your country?
- Quand vous utilisez "en train de"?
- How to learn a new language:7 secret from ted translate
- Help with chinese (mandarin).
- Do you notice non-English speakers mix /s/ with /z/ when pronuncing plural forms of nouns?