“When you make a mistake, there are only three thingsyou should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and do not repeat it.”
right. many people can learn only on owns mistakes. But sometimes it`s very difficult to admit mistake. What about regreting? do u regret about mistakes u `ve ever done?
i always regret on something that i've done..althought its a bad things or a good things. but to admit that i've made mistake, thats really hard to do. and people nowadays only sees other people mistake without notice his/her own..
russian saying: все что не делается - все к лучшему. Don`t regret. Try to find something good in any case.
@anna: yes i do. I think It's always helpful to learn from mistakes because then mistakes seem worthwhile. Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. :)
- 沉湎于网络怎么办...How can I be not given to play computer any more...
- Quel est le sens de "fut bien trop fort" qui se trouve dans les paroles ci-dessous?
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?