“When you make a mistake, there are only three thingsyou should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and do not repeat it.”
right. many people can learn only on owns mistakes. But sometimes it`s very difficult to admit mistake. What about regreting? do u regret about mistakes u `ve ever done?
i always regret on something that i've done..althought its a bad things or a good things. but to admit that i've made mistake, thats really hard to do. and people nowadays only sees other people mistake without notice his/her own..
russian saying: все что не делается - все к лучшему. Don`t regret. Try to find something good in any case.
@anna: yes i do. I think It's always helpful to learn from mistakes because then mistakes seem worthwhile. Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. :)
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece