“When you make a mistake, there are only three thingsyou should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and do not repeat it.”
right. many people can learn only on owns mistakes. But sometimes it`s very difficult to admit mistake. What about regreting? do u regret about mistakes u `ve ever done?
i always regret on something that i've done..althought its a bad things or a good things. but to admit that i've made mistake, thats really hard to do. and people nowadays only sees other people mistake without notice his/her own..
russian saying: все что не делается - все к лучшему. Don`t regret. Try to find something good in any case.
@anna: yes i do. I think It's always helpful to learn from mistakes because then mistakes seem worthwhile. Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. :)
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français
- The importance of being an independent language learner
- Dificuldades para aprender otro idioma