Site Feedback

What do you think about freedom of tibet?

Well , I've questions for all members . we all see what's happening in Tibet; and how the west (America and its allies ( especially France ) )trying to attract the attention of the international society about what's happening in Tibet . and by confusing the Olympic games they arrived to their aim ! the question is : Why Us and its allies try to do so , is it for the tibetian people ? is it fair to enter their noses in the affairs of the other countries ? and if they want to improve human rights ,why they don't do it in Palestine and other countries ? if they want peace , why they attacked Afghanistan and Iraq ? and who is next ? US is applying the proverb : " Bombing for peace is like Fu**ing for Virginity "

Share:

Comments

I think you really asked a question that can put some politicians' feet into their mouths.the reality is that they don't want to help Tibetans. Instead, they just want to show off their power in which signals that I can still do something for you. Watch out!
it's wrong for us and other western countries to interfere china's inner affair,it's not a international question,just regional question in china,china will cope with it well,making people there live sound and well,i do believe

I think the best word is stable, not freedom for Tibet, because it has always been freedom. Well, I agree with Ulrich: it is the china's inner affair, it's none of your(Us) business. And the reason they enter their noses in the affairs of the other countries is just want to show off their power to the world. And they think they were the world police. No, they are wrong, because peace is not the thing that a single country can accomplish, it needs the whole world to work together.

Thanks to answer , yeah i see people here really think in the right way . we all agree that Us is pretendin' that it is the GOD of this world !

To solve our own problems ourselves, without others find fault.

Add a comment