What are some common, useful or "cool" phrases in Azerbaijani?
One of them I can say. It's "Yahshi" :))) Means "cool" or "good"
and about the pronouncation , in our lang. it says as write
P.S: I wish I could to explain :))
We often use the word: Əla! (ELA)
You can say, fantastic, it pronounciates something like funtustick in English. Qeşeng pronounciates Gheshenj, means beautiful literally but also used like cool
It's yahshi. ela. super.
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?