What are some common, useful or "cool" phrases in Azerbaijani?
One of them I can say. It's "Yahshi" :))) Means "cool" or "good"
and about the pronouncation , in our lang. it says as write
P.S: I wish I could to explain :))
We often use the word: Əla! (ELA)
You can say, fantastic, it pronounciates something like funtustick in English. Qeşeng pronounciates Gheshenj, means beautiful literally but also used like cool
It's yahshi. ela. super.
Y[e]r[i] v[a]r !
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...