What are some common, useful or "cool" phrases in Azerbaijani?
One of them I can say. It's "Yahshi" :))) Means "cool" or "good"
and about the pronouncation , in our lang. it says as write
P.S: I wish I could to explain :))
We often use the word: Əla! (ELA)
You can say, fantastic, it pronounciates something like funtustick in English. Qeşeng pronounciates Gheshenj, means beautiful literally but also used like cool
It's yahshi. ela. super.
- Какой образ Чайковский в своевременном Россий?
- komplimen selain 'cantik'
- Looking for language exchange.(English / Russian)
- Using Whole or Partial Sentences As Adjectives And Nouns In English
- Do you watch the BBC Documentary---Secrets of China,What do you think of it?
- hi 你好! 我是韩国人，我想跟中国朋友交流~
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:CADERE COME UNA PERA COTTA/ INNAMORATO COTTO
- What is the best way to learn foreign languages?
- "Intermediate" books
- What is your opinion about "The Secret"?