What means of a name which add the word "Fu" before it?
E.g. Theodore J. Bartolomei figlio Fu James Bartolomei.
Theodore J. Bartolomei is the father name and James Bartolomei is the son name.
But what means of the FU? should it be as a prefix?
Any Itanlian know this, please tell me the detail.
- Loosing motivation
- Do you think of racism in Japan, what can be done about it.
- Polyglot group is booming!
- about "Opera"
- Các bạn có thích nghe nhạc Viêt Nam không? - Do you like Vietnamese songs?
- Skype Conversations!
- Irish Chatroom
- What has changed in Spanish society in recent times?
- Just a thought
- Wrapping the cotton wool in relationships.