What means of a name which add the word "Fu" before it?
E.g. Theodore J. Bartolomei figlio Fu James Bartolomei.
Theodore J. Bartolomei is the father name and James Bartolomei is the son name.
But what means of the FU? should it be as a prefix?
Any Itanlian know this, please tell me the detail.
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean
- What is the most difficult language in the world?
- ''A bientôt''
- Skype exchange
- una personaje de dibujo