What means of a name which add the word "Fu" before it?
E.g. Theodore J. Bartolomei figlio Fu James Bartolomei.
Theodore J. Bartolomei is the father name and James Bartolomei is the son name.
But what means of the FU? should it be as a prefix?
Any Itanlian know this, please tell me the detail.
- الغة العربية
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?
- The latest french songs
- What's your favorite top ten songs in English?
- Chinese college students, who want to speak English in the intersection of female friends
- 言語学習について： なぜ日本人は英語が話せない？
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?
- Are you a horror movie fan?