Can you cook? If you can, list the three most delicious dishes that you can prepare.
rice (paella, rissoto, dessert)
pasta (all tips, whit a lot of sauce)
soup (whit the first that i find in the kitchen)
*There is a kind of sausage in Brazil, called "Calabresa". You can cook almost everything with linguiça calabresa. I love it with potatoes and carrots, with a lot of spices! I used to cook it in my College time.
*Potato with cheese in the oven.
*I don't know how say it in English, but in Portuguese is "Bolo de Carne" (meat cake?).
- "wedding" Arabic word of the day
- bilingualism and its effect on little children
- Let's improve our English - Skype Group :D
- IDIOT GIRL
- Apprendre les langues par internet, ça marche?
- What did you do yesterday?
- Can someone tell me if anyone of them wrong. And can you tell me the meaning of "help" and "just" here?
- ENSEÑO ESPAÑOL E INGLES SI HAY GENTE INTERESADA PODEMOS ARMAR UN GRUPO POR SKYPE O GOOGLE PLUS
- what is the difference between "you worked hard" and you have worked hard ?