daisythecat张
I want to know how Tamil People think about Tamil Tigers? I am writing my dissertation on Tamil Tigers and the nation policy of Srilanka.
And I want to know if the Tamil Tigers are really fighting for the people and the nation, and if it's goal is really appeal to the interest of the Tamil People. 
 I want the native Tamil people to answer the question.

நான் என் ஆய்வுக் கட்டுரையை எழுதுகிறேன். தமிழரின் தமிழீழ விடுதலைப் புலிகளைப் பற்றிய கருத்துக்கள் குறித்து தெரிய ஆசைப்படுகறேன். தமிழீழ விடுதலைப் புலிகளின் கோட்பாடு தமிழரின் விருப்பத்துக்கு உகந்ததா?
Mar 25, 2011 5:25 AM
Comments · 7

hi,i am a tamil girl from srilanka,,i can't say my full own opinion in this page du to my saty,plz mail me 2 [email protected]

October 25, 2012

I guess I'm a little late in answering this. Well I'm an ethnic tamilian and I dont support the LTTE because it is a terrorist organisation and like all terrorist organisations it fights for its survival not for the tamil people. Maybe it started out as a group to fight for the tamils but towards the end it was a terrorist organisation and thats it. :)

June 14, 2012
Hi Daisy, I am from Tamilnadu.Tamil people accept the LTTEs activities. Actually, LTTEs are not terrorist.but, the srilankan government spread to the world as they are terrorist.Really, LTTEs are struggling to get equal rights for Tamil people.They are the only protectors for Tamil people living in Srilanka.
June 14, 2011
 "" I want the native Tamil people to answer the question.""

I'm not native, but if you wish I can spend whole the day talking about TAMILEELAM.
I know more about Tamils than some native tamilians. :-)
Just ping me if you have intereste to hear my opinion.
Warm regards,
Adevair Marques Filho

May 11, 2011
Hello Daisy
I am Ajay Karthick from Tamilnadu. Tamil tigers are really kind hearted persons. They just asking equal rights in education and working. But Srilankan government refuses it. It made Srilankan Tamils angry.
If any more you want  please mail me: [email protected]
May 11, 2011
Show more