second ur rant
这有可能是好事。。 我爸早就说过 "pillow talk is the best way to learn a language...." 懂吧？
Andrew, I adores your dad:)
They are very slow in taking action. I think they allow them to make some business here. SPAM is generally tolerated in China and even supported when Chinese spammer act outside of China. I wonder that spamming wasn't made an Olympic discipline in 2008.
Translation: We have found this problem, thank you for your concern. Although we have cleaned up hundreds of thousands of spammer accounts and spam, but still very hard to detect, at present we can not completely shield the technical manual spam, but we just upgraded the reporting function of the community: If you find such a similar The case, the first time in the appropriate content page or the spammer profile page click the "Report" button to temporarily hide his spam, and we will clean up the site back in time. In addition our technical team is working to further optimize site spam shield system. We call on everyone to help italki, also italki a pure learning space. Italki once again thank everyone for the support and help!
Kraut, thanks for your help.
- One week learning the letters in Arabic
- Emad Ahmad
- About Movies...
- Any one has been a volunteer before?
- hello, I'm paolo from italy, searching for someone to improve my english and to teach italian
- Both Old Books and New Textbooks in China
- Which one is more important for you? And why?
- Looking for anyone for practicing spanish? Add me on Skype!!!
- ما مدى أهمية الللغة؟