Education.Which do you prefer，learning individually or in group？Why？
I like study in group .there are some reasons i can tell you .firstly.you can study a lot of good idea from the other one .secondly ,you can find your shortcome from super student .thirdly ,you will not feel lonely,and you will be mor confidently .so if you want study very well .just with your group.~~~
I learn mostly by myself but would prefer learning in a group because I like to be with other people and and can also benefit from their questions, answers and points of view. However, sometimes a group dynamic could also slow you down.
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?
- Again Again Again!
- spanish courses in Spain or Guatemala
- Beber o tomar?
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.