Life and culture
No, I don't think so. We can change it every moment, in my opinion. In other words, only at the last moment of one's death, I guess, their fate is determined.
Our fate is not predetermined. We can change it, but we need strength and determination.
We can change it at every moment and both this our ability and what exactly we can change are predetermined
It never can be pre-determined. if so, wht is the relevance of doing things? we can sit idle and shall wait for the predetermined things to get happen. if u take out the story of great achievers like Helen keller , we always get wonder abt the potential of a human being....it's simply amazing. to me , life is all about habits. how much u r successful in creating good habits towards your goals, thts much u will get rewards in life.
Of course, our fate is predetermined. But thing is we can not know what must will happen. Thats why everyone can make his future as he want.
Mine opinion was my perspective or one perspective, Anton's is the one above us' perspective.
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses
- What’s better – Regular Collegeor correspondence courses?
- هر چه می خواهد دل تنگت بگو..