Site Feedback

Hi. Give me advice, pleace!

Well, i wanna to learn swedish so much.What do you think from what could I start it? 

Share:

Comments

Hello,

I suggest starting with some simple phrases first. Like "Hi, my name is Natalie and I live in Russia". You can utilize the Notebook section here on italki and post some text in Swedish that you've written and me or someone else will correct it for you.

Once you have learned the basic stuff you might wanna look for a tutor to help you progress (mostly with pronounciation).

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Hey Natalie! 

I agree with boolean. I think it's a good idea to start writing simple phrases and sentences in a notebook or a diary. Or even on this site where people could help you and correct your mistaces. I know it's pretty useful because I do it myself. Every morning I wake up and write few sentences in Swedsih : some thoughts, dreams, maybe or just describing your day. Try to read your sentences out loud too, considering the pronouciation nuances. If you look for a good system of tenses I can recommend this website  - speakswedishstupid.com

The guy explains all the tenses and word order etc..and it's easy to write grammatically correct sentences after you watched his tutorial. + he sounds inspiring and shows that Swedish is an easy language to learn :) Be inspired and  Ihope my advice will help you!  

Add a comment