Site Feedback

How many of you Love India and Why?

Share:

Comments

Me not love it.
Oh right. Indian movies are funny as hell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naEY1V9JSRA

I think it would be "How many do you love India Republic and why do you love India? Actually, I love cause in our country sometimes shows your films an video clips, in the radio plays your hit musics.. I remember that in my childhood how many films had watched indian films.
LOL

It is a land of many contrasts.

Thank you all for the comments and your love for India and those who don't better come here and realise the real beauty of the world.

Thank you all for the comments and your love for India and those who don't better come here and realise the real beauty of the world.
I love India for its culture, for its beat beauty and contrasts..and not least because my boyfriend lives there :)

I love India bcoz it teaches us to love the whole world. Eco-friendly or Envoirnment -friendly terms may have come from recent some decades in the trend , but India already knew to love all creatures of this nature, living as well as non-living. I consider whole the world as my country and that the most lovable thing for me as an Indian

Anant
I like India , I have been surrounding  with a group of  Indian neighbors , and they were really good and lovely poeple , it was a pleasure to me to meet such people ! :) ..

There are dozen of  Bollywood movies who I really like them .. Indian people are really smart at programming and that's cool , they are one of smartest folks among the world in this major  :) ..

Add a comment