can u tell me what is the best way to learn french very fast ?
from my point of view i think listening reading and writing is the thing we can do to learn french ,but do u have any other way to learn french???????? hmm?any guess?
Here we go , i'm gonna tell you some tips that i've used to learn french :
-remind yourself always why your learning this language because you effort will be as strong as your intentions !
-make a deadlines for every step , for example use a copy book and write down some points like :" I'm gonna read this book in 15 days ,and i'll serach for the meaning of every new word " , " I'll memorise 20 words per day " , and if you keep doing this always for some weeks 30 min per day , U'll be surprised !
- buy or download a full language method and work on it daily until you finish it .
- emerge yourself in a french speaking world : watch french channels ( News ,documentaries , .... )
-read french NewsPapers , they are availble by internet , and try to translate an article per day because newspapers containe the most used words in daily life !
- Speak with yourself in french when you are in front of the mirror , maybe it seems ridiculous but it's very useful .
finally , i know more ways , but for the moment if u begin with this u'll boost ur french skills !
P.S : i talk just about the ways that i've used , you can do it by your way !
wooooooooooow , these r very useful advices , am realy impresed , they may seems as u said simple but they r realy great to follow .
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot I`ll try to follow them :)
thx it lkiv
" Celui qui n'a jamais fait d'erreurs , il n'a jamais essayé "
take my adress i'm a french boy and i'm 18 Salut !! Gars ..
- Who can give me some information about Italian cuisine ...
- My little treasure Yuga
- Insan herseyden bikabilir mi yok?
- переписка на английском
- How speak English fluently?
- Bailando- Enrique Iglesias
- anyone who wants to learn arabic
- Salut! Ciao!
- Choosing a new language
- TestDaf oder DSH?