What is "dele" means in Portuguess? How do use it?
"dele" it is a pronoun in portuguese.
Ex: Este carro é dele.
Dele is a possessive pronoun, and is the result of the contraction of "de" (= of) and "ele" (=he). So, on the example above, "Este carro é dele", it means that he is the owner of that car.
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?
- If you want learn chinese or interested chinese culture,you can contact me via skype.My skype:Jamie-xian
- what do you know about Russia ?:)
- is there any spanish group for making progress ?
- zamanla gazete-dergi-kitap-reklam-görseller ingilizce,rusça,almanca,türkçe nasıl edinilir?