What is "dele" means in Portuguess? How do use it?
"dele" it is a pronoun in portuguese.
Ex: Este carro é dele.
Dele is a possessive pronoun, and is the result of the contraction of "de" (= of) and "ele" (=he). So, on the example above, "Este carro é dele", it means that he is the owner of that car.
Other examples: De quem é esta caneta? (Whose pen is this?) - Esta caneta é dele (This pen is his); Esta é a casa dele (This is his house).
- Litterature Française
- salut, je veax parler le francais; is there anybody to help?
- Intercambiar idiomas
- Chanson française (Daniel Balavoine)
- Polyglot Project is booming!
- Study AbroadOutside Organization Study Abroad Scholarships
- 最近很无聊，想练习普通话的可以找我~ If you wanna practice mandarin, feel free to contact me~
- Spanish/Russian language exchange
- Estoy interesado en el intercambio de idiomas,hablo el español.!
- Do you like hobby fishing?