What is "dele" means in Portuguess? How do use it?
"dele" it is a pronoun in portuguese.
Ex: Este carro é dele.
Dele is a possessive pronoun, and is the result of the contraction of "de" (= of) and "ele" (=he). So, on the example above, "Este carro é dele", it means that he is the owner of that car.
Other examples: De quem é esta caneta? (Whose pen is this?) - Esta caneta é dele (This pen is his); Esta é a casa dele (This is his house).
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría
- Thanksgiving Day
- Swedish people who are learning persian
- English words and Arabic words
- An Intense Moment
- Puterea subtilă ca instrument in politică externă din SUA
- Learn cake baking