What is "dele" means in Portuguess? How do use it?
"dele" it is a pronoun in portuguese.
Ex: Este carro é dele.
Dele is a possessive pronoun, and is the result of the contraction of "de" (= of) and "ele" (=he). So, on the example above, "Este carro é dele", it means that he is the owner of that car.
Other examples: De quem é esta caneta? (Whose pen is this?) - Esta caneta é dele (This pen is his); Esta é a casa dele (This is his house).
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?
- Some reasons why it is difficult to find a language partner
- What can make one do well at school but badly at work?
- Alguien que enseñe inglés
- Help! English to Kanji