What is "dele" means in Portuguess? How do use it?
"dele" it is a pronoun in portuguese.
Ex: Este carro é dele.
Dele is a possessive pronoun, and is the result of the contraction of "de" (= of) and "ele" (=he). So, on the example above, "Este carro é dele", it means that he is the owner of that car.
Other examples: De quem é esta caneta? (Whose pen is this?) - Esta caneta é dele (This pen is his); Esta é a casa dele (This is his house).
- Visit to Paris looking for a Language meetup group
- Kan noen rette min norsk?
- Je veux apprendre - vous voulez apprendre l'anglais
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star