I'm not Swedish, but I think the best way for learning Swedish and other languages is speaking with a native. :)
I think reading along with audio that has transcripts works. Skying with a native swede is great aswell. Some swedes, like the one I know, explains to you how they make the sound in their mouth. It actually really helps when they explain it! :)
- Learning Article : British Or American English?
- French translation service anyone?
- Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader...
- Let's talk english
- Where would you like to go out with you friends?
- What are your hobbies?
- Challenge yourself with Arabic
- I wanna create a New whatsapp group