I'm not Swedish, but I think the best way for learning Swedish and other languages is speaking with a native. :)
I think reading along with audio that has transcripts works. Skying with a native swede is great aswell. Some swedes, like the one I know, explains to you how they make the sound in their mouth. It actually really helps when they explain it! :)
- Have you ever thought more carefully about what kind of abilities you have to make you qualified?
- Write a slang that makes you confused when you see it at the first time
- What makes you chill out when you are pissed off?
- What kind of questions do you consider to be impolite when someone talks with you at the first time?
- earth/sky (heaven)
- Head over heels
- how do you feel today?
- خلاص بعدالعصر کل یوم ابی اتعلم الغه النجلیزیه بس ګم ع الدرس م
- funny Quote
- IELTS Study Partner