I'm not Swedish, but I think the best way for learning Swedish and other languages is speaking with a native. :)
I think reading along with audio that has transcripts works. Skying with a native swede is great aswell. Some swedes, like the one I know, explains to you how they make the sound in their mouth. It actually really helps when they explain it! :)
- I have a advice to you, it's about Brazil.
- About between inferior and superior
- How do my pronunciations sound?
- In your country
- To improve your listening skills and/or (pronunciation) in Dutch ^^
- Why learning arabic is so difficult :(
- Change work
- I would like help in speaking japanese.
- What slang do you know?
- English Discussion