I'm not Swedish, but I think the best way for learning Swedish and other languages is speaking with a native. :)
I think reading along with audio that has transcripts works. Skying with a native swede is great aswell. Some swedes, like the one I know, explains to you how they make the sound in their mouth. It actually really helps when they explain it! :)
- Kannst du mit meinem deutschen Prüfung mir helfen?
- 일등카지노ご〈 TAT888。C0M〉ご카지노재벌
- Getting married or being single?
- What kind of people do you find to be attractive?
- Hi everyone
- Is this a dating site?
- Learning English
- How to approach learning languages efficiently part 2.
- Bonne Fête Nationale Algerienne