I'm not Swedish, but I think the best way for learning Swedish and other languages is speaking with a native. :)
I think reading along with audio that has transcripts works. Skying with a native swede is great aswell. Some swedes, like the one I know, explains to you how they make the sound in their mouth. It actually really helps when they explain it! :)
- Help me, Please!
- هل أنت تريد أو لاتريد؟
- 请大家猜个谜语（Please guess a riddle）
- I am Chinese, I want to ask that, is psychological education be taken seriously in your country???
- Are the 6 official UN languages truly official??
- I am a english student at university I must improve my english I mean if someone helps me I will so happy .
- Which kind of music do you like?
- Belgique, ça fait longtemps que je n'ai pas te vu! Is this sentence correct?
- So. . . . is there a chat room in here anymore?