What positive image do you have from brazlians? O que você ver de positivo sobre os brasileiros?
People, Personas, Pessoas
my name is vital, mi nombre es..., meu nome é..., I'm from Maceió/Alagoas/Brasil, but i migrated to São Paulo in november, 2005 to study IT.
soy de Maceió/Alagoas-Brasil, pero migré para são paulo para estudiar TI y trabajar
sou de Maceió/Alagoas-Brasil, mas migrei para são paulo p/ estudar TI e trabalhar
The point of view from you it's very important to me because i can appraise of objective way the minds of yours!
This experience was a little hard in the beginning because the southeast has a diferent accent with other vocabulary as well as other culture, cause there is a huge influence italian and spanish in this region., today i can speak a neuter portuguese as a journalist, now nobody gets to know what region i was born!
Let's talk about your seems and funny situations! About your culture, country, music, ritual religion, life, globalization...
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- why people are greedy of money
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?
- What is important to enter in a good university?
- What is most difficult part with studying Japanese?
- Les chanteurs québecoises