Site Feedback

Introduce yourself in English.

Practice introducing yourself in English,

Share:

Comments

Hi, my name is James.  I am from the United States and am 32 years old.  I am married with two children.  Their names are Caleb and Simon.  Caleb is 2 and a half years old and Simon is only 7 months old.  I am an English teacher in a high school here in Connecticut.  I love learning and speaking Spanish.  I have been studying it since 1992, but have only been studying it seriously since the summer of 2007.  My wife is Puerto Rican and we have visited there four times.  After one of the times I decided that I wanted to learn Spanish.  I love to help people with English, so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.  Spanish is important for me not only for my personal enjoyment, but also for work.  I work in a school with a student population that is 75% hispanic.  I often use Spanish in order to communicate with parents of my students who don't speak English.  I also like to know what the students are saying behind my back!  hahahaha! 
It is nice to meet you all!

-James
Hi, am 木叶丸.

I'm kinda shy in front of stranger. Some will say I'm proud, fierce, or even stuck up. But get to know me better, u'll found I'm actually a fun, friendly and a caring person.

Hi 木叶丸,

Thank you for participating in the discussion!  Great job!  How would you say your name in English?  Can you say it phonetically?
Hi my name is Laura, I from Spain. I study and work at the south of spain, is a poor area but a beautifull one.  The weather is very nice, almost all the year it's sunny although seldom it rains.
I love my country but there are a lot of things that I don't like here. Its a Love-hate relationship.
I've studied English some years at the school, and some more at the University...and that's the result.
A poor english self invented...¿can you understand me?
I would like if someone correct me. 

Hi Laura!
Nice to meet you!  What don't you like about your country?  Why?  I couldn't understand your last part where you said "a poor English self invented."  Does that mean that you speak somewhat incorrect English and sometimes you invent words when you don't know the correct ones?

I'm Sonia.  I'm from Colombia.  I'm not married. I'm a secretary at a university here in my town. I've been learning English for long time. My goal is to speak good English so I can chat with my friends from other countries, and perhaps, in the future to travel around the world-that's my dream. I would love to be able to understand movies, videos and songs in English. I like American music like the blues of Rod Stewart,  and rock.  The Beatles are my favorite group. I'm always listening to music. My hobbies are enjoying a good film or reading a good book. My favorite website is Italki, so I spend a lot of time there. I'm always doing aerobics and dancing to salsa music to keep in shape or for my health.  I also practice yoga.
 If you want to learn to dance salsa, I can teach you online.  It's so easy. 
That's all.  If you want to be my friend, you can connect with me here.
Sonia

Hi, i'm Adela, i'm biologyst, i'm from Perú, im single and i live with my parents, i maked a master´s degree in Ecology and Conservation, and now i´ll make a doctorade degree in the next year, my speciality is the research in amazon fishes, i like dance salsa, merengue, pop, rock, i lovely the peruvian food, pizza, and lazaghna...of course the chocolate too....i learning english too, because i need it much for all, the english is the world languaje!!...if u want learning about spanish or my country u can connect me here....nice to meet u all!!

Add a comment