Fun and creative ways to learn Swedish
Hallå där :) How many of you tried to learn Swedish on their own but couldn't find any proper materials to learn with.. I know it myself, I've been through a lot of boring books and audios, struggling to comprehend what foreign people are talking about, and eventually found myself stagnating with the language I was eager to learn. but I found this guy on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/SpeakSwedishStupid he is so hilarious and effective at the same time. he developed his own program for people eager to learn Swedsih. I'm trying it now nad so far I really like it a lot! He keeps the inspiration and turn the whole process into a game with yourself.. you can check him out on his site speakswedishstupid.com and download a free ebook "Learn 1000s of Swedish Words Overnight"
Have fun and be inspired on your way to learn Swedish :D
- How to face the mother's nagging ?
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?