Fun and creative ways to learn Swedish
Hallå där :) How many of you tried to learn Swedish on their own but couldn't find any proper materials to learn with.. I know it myself, I've been through a lot of boring books and audios, struggling to comprehend what foreign people are talking about, and eventually found myself stagnating with the language I was eager to learn. but I found this guy on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/SpeakSwedishStupid he is so hilarious and effective at the same time. he developed his own program for people eager to learn Swedsih. I'm trying it now nad so far I really like it a lot! He keeps the inspiration and turn the whole process into a game with yourself.. you can check him out on his site speakswedishstupid.com and download a free ebook "Learn 1000s of Swedish Words Overnight"
Have fun and be inspired on your way to learn Swedish :D
No comment given.
- Spanish lang.
- Dear Mandarin - English Students
- how to improve Korea language?
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing
- Just bored !
- comics français