Fun and creative ways to learn Swedish
Hallå där :) How many of you tried to learn Swedish on their own but couldn't find any proper materials to learn with.. I know it myself, I've been through a lot of boring books and audios, struggling to comprehend what foreign people are talking about, and eventually found myself stagnating with the language I was eager to learn. but I found this guy on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/SpeakSwedishStupid he is so hilarious and effective at the same time. he developed his own program for people eager to learn Swedsih. I'm trying it now nad so far I really like it a lot! He keeps the inspiration and turn the whole process into a game with yourself.. you can check him out on his site speakswedishstupid.com and download a free ebook "Learn 1000s of Swedish Words Overnight"
Have fun and be inspired on your way to learn Swedish :D
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Studying Abroad- 留学する
- forever english
- how to become better in listening comprehension?
- The Mysterious and Ubiquitous Italki Follower
- What is your favorite song in your native language ?
- Can anyone suggest to me some American famous youtubers??
- Common Khaleeji Nouns and Time
- What is the most important thing in your life?
- What do you think about Colombia?