Fun and creative ways to learn Swedish
Hallå där :) How many of you tried to learn Swedish on their own but couldn't find any proper materials to learn with.. I know it myself, I've been through a lot of boring books and audios, struggling to comprehend what foreign people are talking about, and eventually found myself stagnating with the language I was eager to learn. but I found this guy on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/SpeakSwedishStupid he is so hilarious and effective at the same time. he developed his own program for people eager to learn Swedsih. I'm trying it now nad so far I really like it a lot! He keeps the inspiration and turn the whole process into a game with yourself.. you can check him out on his site speakswedishstupid.com and download a free ebook "Learn 1000s of Swedish Words Overnight"
Have fun and be inspired on your way to learn Swedish :D
- Mark my words vs remember my words
- Arabic music
- Le véritable amour
- Si vous voulez trouver bon enseignant du chinois, tu ne réussiras pas chez moi
- Anybody knows what is a good recommendable mind-mapping software application?
- Have you ever heard anything about Poland? Do you know it?
- persian stores like poem...
- Help me ❤️❤️❤️????????????????????❤️????????????????
- Как найти партнера?