Fun and creative ways to learn Swedish
Hallå där :) How many of you tried to learn Swedish on their own but couldn't find any proper materials to learn with.. I know it myself, I've been through a lot of boring books and audios, struggling to comprehend what foreign people are talking about, and eventually found myself stagnating with the language I was eager to learn. but I found this guy on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/SpeakSwedishStupid he is so hilarious and effective at the same time. he developed his own program for people eager to learn Swedsih. I'm trying it now nad so far I really like it a lot! He keeps the inspiration and turn the whole process into a game with yourself.. you can check him out on his site speakswedishstupid.com and download a free ebook "Learn 1000s of Swedish Words Overnight"
Have fun and be inspired on your way to learn Swedish :D
- deal with things
- I am teaching English to children
- What should I do?
- Designers making friends
- Quiem quere ensenhar portugues?
- What is known about the Palestinian resistance؟؟
- Native Indonesian-speaker looking for Arabic/English native speakers to exchange language.
- How much tax should people pay?
- I want to chat with someone by Skype to improve my english.
- Friends series