How do I type niqquds? A typical Windows keyboard doesn't allow this luxury, except if one would like to spend hours of going into Insert>Symbol>... Even then, the niqquds don't appear under certain characters such as 'beth' or 'shin'.
What about letters with dagesh?
And how do I put the question mark: this way (?) or this way (؟) like in Arabic?
Assuming you have Hebrew installed as an option to type with, and have configured it in the Windows control panel, you can do the following:
1. Turn on caps lock.
2. Press shift and one of the keys noted at the URL above.
If caps lock is off, it probably won't work.
- Aprendiendo de un amigo
- famly gripes
- Brazilian Guy Moving to London
- Traditional Foods
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?