How do I type niqquds? A typical Windows keyboard doesn't allow this luxury, except if one would like to spend hours of going into Insert>Symbol>... Even then, the niqquds don't appear under certain characters such as 'beth' or 'shin'.
What about letters with dagesh?
And how do I put the question mark: this way (?) or this way (؟) like in Arabic?
Assuming you have Hebrew installed as an option to type with, and have configured it in the Windows control panel, you can do the following:
1. Turn on caps lock.
2. Press shift and one of the keys noted at the URL above.
If caps lock is off, it probably won't work.
- Tenses in French
- Is it offensive to discuss the movie Django Unchained with a black people?
- I need to translate these sentences ito Russian language
- Is it correct?
- if u can help me
- I'm so tired these days and I don't want to do anything
- What is revenge? A sign of weakness or power? What about forgiveness? Does everyone deserve it?
- Let's become friends.
- who can talk with me in english