How do I type niqquds? A typical Windows keyboard doesn't allow this luxury, except if one would like to spend hours of going into Insert>Symbol>... Even then, the niqquds don't appear under certain characters such as 'beth' or 'shin'.
What about letters with dagesh?
And how do I put the question mark: this way (?) or this way (؟) like in Arabic?
Assuming you have Hebrew installed as an option to type with, and have configured it in the Windows control panel, you can do the following:
1. Turn on caps lock.
2. Press shift and one of the keys noted at the URL above.
If caps lock is off, it probably won't work.
- How you can improve the language ??
- How to get happiness
- language dreams
- Have you visited any of the Greek islands ? What was your impression ?
- what if a girl tells you she loves u & wanna get married to you? :D for western guys
- Arabic - English
- Particle in Korean is important or not?
- English - Arabic
- Do you like sticom?
- Night owls !