How do I type niqquds? A typical Windows keyboard doesn't allow this luxury, except if one would like to spend hours of going into Insert>Symbol>... Even then, the niqquds don't appear under certain characters such as 'beth' or 'shin'.
What about letters with dagesh?
And how do I put the question mark: this way (?) or this way (؟) like in Arabic?
Assuming you have Hebrew installed as an option to type with, and have configured it in the Windows control panel, you can do the following:
1. Turn on caps lock.
2. Press shift and one of the keys noted at the URL above.
If caps lock is off, it probably won't work.
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born
- What do you expect out of "instant tutoring" sessions as a student?
- Hi everyone,I am making some difficult in CURRICULUM VITAE. Could you help me?Thank all.
- how to learn preposition make more effective..
- where to watch or download "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" with english subtitle
- Why do Christians have more kids on average? Is it due to religious belief?