How do I type niqquds? A typical Windows keyboard doesn't allow this luxury, except if one would like to spend hours of going into Insert>Symbol>... Even then, the niqquds don't appear under certain characters such as 'beth' or 'shin'.
What about letters with dagesh?
And how do I put the question mark: this way (?) or this way (؟) like in Arabic?
Assuming you have Hebrew installed as an option to type with, and have configured it in the Windows control panel, you can do the following:
1. Turn on caps lock.
2. Press shift and one of the keys noted at the URL above.
If caps lock is off, it probably won't work.
- how can I find an article???
- How to make plans?
- How difficult you guys think is get in touch/ meet people on languages sites and continue the language...
- What's your dream?:)
- Japanese listening comphrehension.
- Group for people who are into learning Japanese
- Does cat understand their name?
- Polyglot group still open for people learning MANY languages
- What makes you happy ?
- Aprender Inglés