How do I type niqquds? A typical Windows keyboard doesn't allow this luxury, except if one would like to spend hours of going into Insert>Symbol>... Even then, the niqquds don't appear under certain characters such as 'beth' or 'shin'.
What about letters with dagesh?
And how do I put the question mark: this way (?) or this way (؟) like in Arabic?
Assuming you have Hebrew installed as an option to type with, and have configured it in the Windows control panel, you can do the following:
1. Turn on caps lock.
2. Press shift and one of the keys noted at the URL above.
If caps lock is off, it probably won't work.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?
- как англичане говорят: "Я решил задачу по математике"
- A real whatsapp or skype group for people who really wanna speak English
- Какую русскую музыку вы любите?
- Please tell me your opinion.
- Oral English
- Advice to Arab speakers - difference between accent, dialect and slang
- Subscribe to my blog about Russian as a foreign language
- i want to learn english,who can teach me.
- result of to imagine is usually ended with disappointment