How do I type niqquds? A typical Windows keyboard doesn't allow this luxury, except if one would like to spend hours of going into Insert>Symbol>... Even then, the niqquds don't appear under certain characters such as 'beth' or 'shin'.
What about letters with dagesh?
And how do I put the question mark: this way (?) or this way (؟) like in Arabic?
Assuming you have Hebrew installed as an option to type with, and have configured it in the Windows control panel, you can do the following:
1. Turn on caps lock.
2. Press shift and one of the keys noted at the URL above.
If caps lock is off, it probably won't work.
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100
- I have a question for those who learning Korean as a foreign language.
- Chercher des partenaires pour apprendre le français
- English and it absurdities
- Living in India (Pune or Bangalore)
- Do you share your passion for languages with your family?
- looking for language partner
- I want to know a partner to conversation