What kind of arabic?
Arabic is such a diverse language - it is confusing in a way.
What i mean is that unless you want to learn FusHah - you are learning about 12 different languages really, because of the differences in vocabulary (e.g. where ayna, fen, wayn etc).
So is there a form of arabic that is used in daily life that is a sort of standard. (I don't mean egyptian, even though it is widely understood.)
u r native english nd u know different between dialect nd language so if u want to be understood in arabic world ,u need to learn Fusha but if want to be understood in such country u need to learn its dialect
if u need a help i m in ur service..thnx
- bilingualism and its effect on little children
- Let's improve our English - Skype Group :D
- IDIOT GIRL
- Apprendre les langues par internet, ça marche?
- What did you do yesterday?
- Can someone tell me if anyone of them wrong. And can you tell me the meaning of "help" and "just" here?
- ENSEÑO ESPAÑOL E INGLES SI HAY GENTE INTERESADA PODEMOS ARMAR UN GRUPO POR SKYPE O GOOGLE PLUS
- what is the difference between "you worked hard" and you have worked hard ?
- ¿Por qué estudiáis español?