What kind of arabic?
Arabic is such a diverse language - it is confusing in a way.
What i mean is that unless you want to learn FusHah - you are learning about 12 different languages really, because of the differences in vocabulary (e.g. where ayna, fen, wayn etc).
So is there a form of arabic that is used in daily life that is a sort of standard. (I don't mean egyptian, even though it is widely understood.)
u r native english nd u know different between dialect nd language so if u want to be understood in arabic world ,u need to learn Fusha but if want to be understood in such country u need to learn its dialect
if u need a help i m in ur service..thnx
- Ça vous dit si je crée un groupe sur Skpye pour pratiquer le français ?
- Let exchange our language
- an idiom " A teste of your own medicine. "
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?
- where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?
- Are Girls more Intelligent than Boys?
- étudier ou pas à l'EOI (l'école officiel de langue en Espagne)
- Make friends
- how to be a cool person?