What kind of arabic?
Arabic is such a diverse language - it is confusing in a way.
What i mean is that unless you want to learn FusHah - you are learning about 12 different languages really, because of the differences in vocabulary (e.g. where ayna, fen, wayn etc).
So is there a form of arabic that is used in daily life that is a sort of standard. (I don't mean egyptian, even though it is widely understood.)
u r native english nd u know different between dialect nd language so if u want to be understood in arabic world ,u need to learn Fusha but if want to be understood in such country u need to learn its dialect
if u need a help i m in ur service..thnx
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.