What kind of arabic?
Arabic is such a diverse language - it is confusing in a way.
What i mean is that unless you want to learn FusHah - you are learning about 12 different languages really, because of the differences in vocabulary (e.g. where ayna, fen, wayn etc).
So is there a form of arabic that is used in daily life that is a sort of standard. (I don't mean egyptian, even though it is widely understood.)
u r native english nd u know different between dialect nd language so if u want to be understood in arabic world ,u need to learn Fusha but if want to be understood in such country u need to learn its dialect
if u need a help i m in ur service..thnx
- Favorite Midnight Snack?
- Can anyone help me with this song??
- If you're in need of someone to converse with in English!
- What is the difference among these sentences? I got really confused.
- Words complicated?
- Study vs. Practice
- Language Exchange Questions.
- Do you want to practice your Spanish?
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language