What kind of arabic?
Arabic is such a diverse language - it is confusing in a way.
What i mean is that unless you want to learn FusHah - you are learning about 12 different languages really, because of the differences in vocabulary (e.g. where ayna, fen, wayn etc).
So is there a form of arabic that is used in daily life that is a sort of standard. (I don't mean egyptian, even though it is widely understood.)
u r native english nd u know different between dialect nd language so if u want to be understood in arabic world ,u need to learn Fusha but if want to be understood in such country u need to learn its dialect
if u need a help i m in ur service..thnx
- what is the best way to learn Japanese?
- importnat words
- Is adult native speakers who makes basic grammatical mistakes there?
- Favorite Family Recepes
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?
- What time is it now
- Career as a full time English instructor in a foreign company.
- What Kind of beer you like?
- What is your dream career?