Ethnologue estimates that there are 6909 living languages in the World.
According to Ethnologue the world's top 5 most spoken languages are:
1. Chinese (1213 million)
2. Spanish (329 million)
3. English (328 million)
4. Arabic (221 million)
5. Hindi (182 million)
According to Council of Europe:
"Russia (148 million inhabitants) has by far the highest number of languages spoken on its territory: from 130 to 200 depending on the criteria."
"The non-European languages most widely used on European territory are Arabic, Chinese and Hindi, each with its own writing system."
According to funshun.com:
"Victor Hugo's 'Les Miserable' contains one of the longest sentences in the French language with 823 words without a period."
- Learning Article : A Beginner's Guide To Italian Tenses
- Have you found the Hello Talk app useful?
- Any one can help me !
- Cerco qualcuno che mi possa insegnare il tedesco
- Activities in your free time.
- Films francophones: Netflix
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية. Arabic grammar.
- Mark my words vs remember my words
- Arabic music