lausissa (( olen työssä öisinkin)) mitä alkuperä on of ((öisinkin)) ja mitä on the base form of this sana?
anteeksi! en voi sanoa täydellinen lause suomeksi...
Base form = öisin
Öisin = in night time
Öisinkin = I'm working in night time too / olen töissä öisinkin
yö night is the base
you know that the plural is build with i
and is there are already 2vocals the first one disappears (yöllä -> öillä)
-isin is a rare transformation, that means regually (eg maanantaisin on mondays), it is an adverb then
- What do you think about people that correct all discussions or entries on italki ?
- One week learning the letters in Arabic
- Emad Ahmad
- About Movies...
- Any one has been a volunteer before?
- hello, I'm paolo from italy, searching for someone to improve my english and to teach italian
- Both Old Books and New Textbooks in China
- Which one is more important for you? And why?
- Looking for anyone for practicing spanish? Add me on Skype!!!