lausissa (( olen työssä öisinkin)) mitä alkuperä on of ((öisinkin)) ja mitä on the base form of this sana?
anteeksi! en voi sanoa täydellinen lause suomeksi...
Base form = öisin
Öisin = in night time
Öisinkin = I'm working in night time too / olen töissä öisinkin
yö night is the base
you know that the plural is build with i
and is there are already 2vocals the first one disappears (yöllä -> öillä)
-isin is a rare transformation, that means regually (eg maanantaisin on mondays), it is an adverb then
- I want to learn english with someone
- Social apps for different people
- Listening skill
- How you can improve the language ??
- How to get happiness
- language dreams
- Have you visited any of the Greek islands ? What was your impression ?
- what if a girl tells you she loves u & wanna get married to you? :D for western guys
- Arabic - English
- Particle in Korean is important or not?