lausissa (( olen työssä öisinkin)) mitä alkuperä on of ((öisinkin)) ja mitä on the base form of this sana?
anteeksi! en voi sanoa täydellinen lause suomeksi...
Base form = öisin
Öisin = in night time
Öisinkin = I'm working in night time too / olen töissä öisinkin
yö night is the base
you know that the plural is build with i
and is there are already 2vocals the first one disappears (yöllä -> öillä)
-isin is a rare transformation, that means regually (eg maanantaisin on mondays), it is an adverb then
- If anyone likes scary movies and is learning spanish......
- I'm looking for people who have studied English in Australia
- Learn Portuguese
- Is this a cotinuous scholarship ?
- Indonesia languange
- The Movie Inception
- Yes we can نعم نستطيع
- Language exchange
- I want to make new English-speaking friends who wants to learn Chinese
- What do you think about chile?