What is exactly (( pysähtyy))?
Are there any Finns!!!!!
Smth (( STOPS))
Stop = pysähtyä
Stops = pysähtyy
You can say to people that stop = pysähdy
You can say, forexample: that car stops = tuo auto pysähtyy
Stop = pysähtyä (infinitive! to stop)
Stops = pysähtyy (3rd peron singluar presens)
You can say to people that stop = pysähdy (imperative singular! stop!)
You can say, forexample: that car stops = tuo auto pysähtyy (3rd peron singluar presens)
it helps learners more if you tell them, what kind of forms you use....
- I can help you with portuguese language
- Studies abroad
- english partners
- how about trying to ask native speakers to help you improving their language >>>it's bad just not to reply
- A question for French learners
- 日本語と英語 ：言語交換
- Group to practice english in Skype
- Tools for learning a foreign language
- Learning Article : How To Benefit From italki Questions
- The cars should be banned in the centre of the cities .Why.? Are you agree or disagree?