When can I say mitä and when can I say mikä?
Are there any Finns!!!!!
Forexample you can use "mitä", what are you doing = mitä olet tekemässä.
You can say "mikä" forexample, what is your address = mikä on sinun osoite.
I hope this helps somehow :D
mikä is nominative, it is used in questions where you ask for the subject of a sentance.
mitä is partitive, it is used when you ask for an object which would in the sentance in the partive.
Ah, thats really helpful, now i undersatnd kiitos :)
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?