When can I say mitä and when can I say mikä?
Are there any Finns!!!!!
Forexample you can use "mitä", what are you doing = mitä olet tekemässä.
You can say "mikä" forexample, what is your address = mikä on sinun osoite.
I hope this helps somehow :D
mikä is nominative, it is used in questions where you ask for the subject of a sentance.
mitä is partitive, it is used when you ask for an object which would in the sentance in the partive.
Ah, thats really helpful, now i undersatnd kiitos :)
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?
- Some reasons why it is difficult to find a language partner
- What can make one do well at school but badly at work?
- Alguien que enseñe inglés
- Help! English to Kanji