When can I say mitä and when can I say mikä?
Are there any Finns!!!!!
Forexample you can use "mitä", what are you doing = mitä olet tekemässä.
You can say "mikä" forexample, what is your address = mikä on sinun osoite.
I hope this helps somehow :D
mikä is nominative, it is used in questions where you ask for the subject of a sentance.
mitä is partitive, it is used when you ask for an object which would in the sentance in the partive.
Ah, thats really helpful, now i undersatnd kiitos :)
- If anyone likes scary movies and is learning spanish......
- I'm looking for people who have studied English in Australia
- Learn Portuguese
- Is this a cotinuous scholarship ?
- Indonesia languange
- The Movie Inception
- Yes we can نعم نستطيع
- Language exchange
- I want to make new English-speaking friends who wants to learn Chinese
- What do you think about chile?