When can I say mitä and when can I say mikä?
Are there any Finns!!!!!
Forexample you can use "mitä", what are you doing = mitä olet tekemässä.
You can say "mikä" forexample, what is your address = mikä on sinun osoite.
I hope this helps somehow :D
mikä is nominative, it is used in questions where you ask for the subject of a sentance.
mitä is partitive, it is used when you ask for an object which would in the sentance in the partive.
Ah, thats really helpful, now i undersatnd kiitos :)
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français