Site Feedback

translation please?

I heard learning phrases and translating them is the best way to learn hindi. Does anyone think they can translate this introductory passage for another italki group (called " अतुल्य भारत की सरल हिन्दी सीखें ") that showed no translation and everyone wrote in hindi so I was a bit intimidated to ask. I somewhat understand but there is new vocabulary in there that I don't understand. Thanks.

"Agar aap kee atulya Bharat kee Hindi Bhasha sikhne mein ruchi hai ya phir aap ko Bollywod kee Philme Shahrukh, ya sangeet, bhangra dance pasand hai ya Bharat kee sanskriti, Yog-Dhyan, Rahan Sahan, Khan pan, ya kuch bhi jankari prapt karna chahte hain to mujh se sampark kar sakte hain. Hindi sikhne walon ki madad karna hi es samoh ka lakshya hai."

Share:

• Posted by pk Aug 02, 2008
  • 4 comments

Comments

नमस्ते
If you are interested to learn Hindi language, Bollywod films, Sahrukh Khan Indian film star, or if you want to get any information about Indian songs, Dance, Indian Culture, life style, Yog-Dhyan(Meditation) please contact us(Group). We will help you in your Hindi learning.

That Hindi sentence means:  "Learn simple Hindi of an Incomparable India"

I agree with both Abbhi and Natasha! Keep up the good work! Thanks for helping me out! =D

Hi, I like learning languages by listening to songs, seeing films or watching videos. Would you please recommend me some websites to learn Hindi? Thanks very much.

Take care

Add a comment