I heard learning phrases and translating them is the best way to learn hindi. Does anyone think they can translate this introductory passage for another italki group (called " अतुल्य भारत की सरल हिन्दी सीखें ") that showed no translation and everyone wrote in hindi so I was a bit intimidated to ask. I somewhat understand but there is new vocabulary in there that I don't understand. Thanks.
"Agar aap kee atulya Bharat kee Hindi Bhasha sikhne mein ruchi hai ya phir aap ko Bollywod kee Philme Shahrukh, ya sangeet, bhangra dance pasand hai ya Bharat kee sanskriti, Yog-Dhyan, Rahan Sahan, Khan pan, ya kuch bhi jankari prapt karna chahte hain to mujh se sampark kar sakte hain. Hindi sikhne walon ki madad karna hi es samoh ka lakshya hai."
If you are interested to learn Hindi language, Bollywod films, Sahrukh Khan Indian film star, or if you want to get any information about Indian songs, Dance, Indian Culture, life style, Yog-Dhyan(Meditation) please contact us(Group). We will help you in your Hindi learning.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- boring boring boring.......
- What do you think about Brazil?
- School in Dublin
- Penpal? Friends?
- Kanji ?? How do I learn the complex kanjis
- Any one can help me with my Self-introduction?
- MOVIES WANTED!! Is there any film recommendation? Can you introduce it briefly?
- Frage verlangen Antworten