I heard learning phrases and translating them is the best way to learn hindi. Does anyone think they can translate this introductory passage for another italki group (called " अतुल्य भारत की सरल हिन्दी सीखें ") that showed no translation and everyone wrote in hindi so I was a bit intimidated to ask. I somewhat understand but there is new vocabulary in there that I don't understand. Thanks.
"Agar aap kee atulya Bharat kee Hindi Bhasha sikhne mein ruchi hai ya phir aap ko Bollywod kee Philme Shahrukh, ya sangeet, bhangra dance pasand hai ya Bharat kee sanskriti, Yog-Dhyan, Rahan Sahan, Khan pan, ya kuch bhi jankari prapt karna chahte hain to mujh se sampark kar sakte hain. Hindi sikhne walon ki madad karna hi es samoh ka lakshya hai."
If you are interested to learn Hindi language, Bollywod films, Sahrukh Khan Indian film star, or if you want to get any information about Indian songs, Dance, Indian Culture, life style, Yog-Dhyan(Meditation) please contact us(Group). We will help you in your Hindi learning.
- Beginner Learning Spanish
- Do you have enough EXPERIENCE to talk about the EXPERIENCES that you have EXPERIENCED?
- Please, help me to translate
- who wants to learn Turkish ?
- Hi all! Write me if you want to learn russian. It woud be great if you could help me with spanish also.
- About China, what do you want to learn about?
- ARE THERE ANY MISTAKES?
- Curso virtual de coreano