Simple Somali sentences require certain particles to be used to show whether what is being sdaid is :
1) a statement = waa
2) a question = ma
3) question = miyaa
All these particles can be fully conjugated / declined with the appropriate personal pronouns.
gurigu waa weyn yahay the house is large
gurigu wuu weyn yahay (with conjugated personal pronouin for "he", since house is masculine).
shimbirtu waa quruxsan tahay
shimbirtu way quruxsann tahay (way = she, because bird is feminine)
No comment given.
- How to read chinese?
- HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME #WORRY#???
- I want to shout F****K YOU!
- what kind of surprise that life gave to you?
- I want to have a English name, who can help me
- What is a Community Tutor?
- about my english name.
- Can you help me with my introduction in Chinese
- university =wasting time?
- "Infero" ,Dan Brown's new novel.Has anybody read it?