Have you ever visited Ho Chi Minh Fine Arts Museum?
My teacher called Ho Chi Minh City: "Sài Gòn hoa lệ- Magnificent Sai Gon" and I think that's right. When you visit our country, remember Ho Chi Minh City, and when you'rein Ho Chi Minh city, just remember Fine Arts Museum- Bảo tàng Mỹ Thuật TPHCM. I've just have a workshop in a few days at the museum and I love it.
No comment given.
- Can you translate this sentence in Chinese？
- What do you think is the most sexy language?
- Do you think you deserve better than this?
- whats the meaning of "in a sense that?"
- hello everybody
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?
- I repeat the daniela's question: There is someone that can help me with English?