Hi Everyone, my name is Justin. I am a native English speaker who was born in New York, north of New York City, and has lived in the New York all my life.
I currently live in New Jersey, about 30 minutes from NYC, and I am currently studying Japanese. I am very interested in having language exchange with people who can help me with Japanese conversation and I will help anyone with English problems or questions. If there is anyone in the North NJ, New York area who is interested in a Japanese/English language exchange, please let me know. Thanks a lot.
No comment given.
- How to read chinese?
- HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME #WORRY#???
- I want to shout F****K YOU!
- what kind of surprise that life gave to you?
- I want to have a English name, who can help me
- What is a Community Tutor?
- about my english name.
- Can you help me with my introduction in Chinese
- university =wasting time?
- "Infero" ,Dan Brown's new novel.Has anybody read it?