What is the best gift you have ever received?
it might look strange but it's difficult for me to talk about the best gift i received two years ago from a kind hearted old woman,i made a terrible mistake at that time that i prefer not to explain it but that kind person forgive me.
i asked for forgiveness and she forgave me
she was so understanding and she was a wise person,i wish i'd never done what i did and i just can not forgive myself,i'm full of remorse and i feel very sorry for what i had done
her forgiveness is the best gift i have ever received
The best gift that I have received is the gift of life. I am so blessed that I thank my creator for this gift.
and finaly i couldn't apprehend your story?
how "forgiving a person" can be best gift ever !
anyway ... My best present that i have recived was a phone call from my best friend ..
why do you say that?
you don't know anything about my mistake and stories around it,so you can't judge .
you can't say her forgiveness as ur gift. Bcz forgiveness is much ahead then everything. Gift is kind of word which always represent dealing. And her forgiveness can't measure in that. Anywyz, its just a view dont mind... :D :D
The best ever gift I recieved Is my MotorBike which my dad present me on my 17th birthday. And I love his present and always light up in my memory list forever.:) :D
i agree with you up to a point
smile of my mother is best gift for me which i receive daily
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- Bound root morphemes
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?
- Do you think that the teaching of English language in Brazil is good?