To be honest,grammar is not easy to learn.If you don't mind I'm not very good in English grammar,I would like to be your partner and to learn English together!
In my opinion(it's not related to your question),the language is only a tool to communicate with others.Therefore, listening and speaking skills are the most important and grammar is only assistance.Anyway,wish you success in learning English!
- Group for people who are into learning Japanese
- Does cat understand their name?
- Polyglot group still open for people learning MANY languages
- What makes you happy ?
- Aprender Inglés
- Looking for someone to talk
- looking for a english partner
- tokyo travel
- Methods to learning Kanji
- Do you think this website is useful or not? why?