To be honest,grammar is not easy to learn.If you don't mind I'm not very good in English grammar,I would like to be your partner and to learn English together!
In my opinion(it's not related to your question),the language is only a tool to communicate with others.Therefore, listening and speaking skills are the most important and grammar is only assistance.Anyway,wish you success in learning English!
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français