To be honest,grammar is not easy to learn.If you don't mind I'm not very good in English grammar,I would like to be your partner and to learn English together!
In my opinion(it's not related to your question),the language is only a tool to communicate with others.Therefore, listening and speaking skills are the most important and grammar is only assistance.Anyway,wish you success in learning English!
- تعلم اللغه الفرنسيه
- Hallo Leute
- The durian - do you love it or hate it?
- Nominative/Accusative/Dative/Genative Cases in German
- beginner in japanese
- big or small.? (generally) and why.
- WhatsApp for Mac OS X?
- Are there any fairy tales about phoenix in your country?
- What do you think of Indonesia?
- pronunciation rules in Russian