Is this translated correctly? (2)
А. П. Платонов - Неизвестный цветок
А однажды упало из ветра одно семечко, и приютилось оно в ямке меж
камнем и глиной. Долго томилось это семечко, а потом напиталось росой,
распалось, выпустило из себя тонкие волоски корешка, впилось ими в камень и в глину и стало расти.
A. P. Platonov - The unknown flower
Once upon a time one seed was thrown out from the wind, and it took shelter in the hole between a stone and a clay. For a long time it was pining for a drink, but after that it filled of dew. At last, it fell to pieces, set thin hair of the rootlet free, stuck of them into a stone and a clay and was growing up.
Your translation is not exactly incorrect, it's just awkward English. This may sound better:
Once the wind dropped one seed and it found a shelter in a hole between a stone and clay. For a long time it was pining for a drink and then filled up with dew, fell to pieces, put out thin little roots, thrust them into the stone and clay and started to grow.
Thank you very much)
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite
- What does it say here?
- Skype, LINE, Tinychat,, or Kakaotalk group for English/Korean?