'Global Manager' in the context of today's globalized world has become a misnomer. Every manager is expected to be equipped with global skills and has to be capable of working in a transnational environment. With internet and worldwide communication technologies opportunities of doing businesses beyond borders has become a common phenomenon. But this also brings variety of challenges to compete in diverse environments and markets and requires a unique understanding of different cultures and behaviors and outstanding set of skills to be successful.
HBS Working Knowledge: http://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/6761.html
No comment given.
- Can you help me by choosing the correct answers. 谢谢！
- differences between thanksgiving day in USA and Canada?
- Drinking water vending machine
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!