'Global Manager' in the context of today's globalized world has become a misnomer. Every manager is expected to be equipped with global skills and has to be capable of working in a transnational environment. With internet and worldwide communication technologies opportunities of doing businesses beyond borders has become a common phenomenon. But this also brings variety of challenges to compete in diverse environments and markets and requires a unique understanding of different cultures and behaviors and outstanding set of skills to be successful.
HBS Working Knowledge: http://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/6761.html
No comment given.
- Buscando amigos para conversar/mandar mensajes
- How to learn the language
- Reading guide for Italian books
- I miss you more rain!
- What do you think of the website" Italki"?
- Uebersetzungen ins Deutsche
- learning english
- How do you improve your english learn for your own?
- Speaking About Photos
- In love with Dansk