I have a hard riddle?
You escape from a prison, you arrive in a corridor where there are two doors and a guard for each door.
The guards tell you that one door closed another opened and if you find that is open, you can leave.
You have the right to ask one question to one of the guards to find the right place, knowing that one of the guard always lies and one always tells the truth.
What is your question?
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite