I have a hard riddle?
You escape from a prison, you arrive in a corridor where there are two doors and a guard for each door.
The guards tell you that one door closed another opened and if you find that is open, you can leave.
You have the right to ask one question to one of the guards to find the right place, knowing that one of the guard always lies and one always tells the truth.
What is your question?
- alguien quiere aprender español y alguien que quiera enseñarme ingles
- Je veux en savoir plus
- What other Philippine languages do you speak or want to learn?
- English /Español conversation
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?
- Which is more important?the family or the career?