I have a hard riddle?
You escape from a prison, you arrive in a corridor where there are two doors and a guard for each door.
The guards tell you that one door closed another opened and if you find that is open, you can leave.
You have the right to ask one question to one of the guards to find the right place, knowing that one of the guard always lies and one always tells the truth.
What is your question?
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)