I have a hard riddle?
You escape from a prison, you arrive in a corridor where there are two doors and a guard for each door.
The guards tell you that one door closed another opened and if you find that is open, you can leave.
You have the right to ask one question to one of the guards to find the right place, knowing that one of the guard always lies and one always tells the truth.
What is your question?
- Free resources for learning Russian
- Language exchange
- What do you think about this video?
- whatsapp group
- Are you happy?
- is it possible to learn French!
- Looking for someone who wanna practice English speaking
- "tails" of word combinations or phrases stuck in our mind forever
- ¿y a tí?¿Qué personas te gustan?
- Do you listen more or talk more :))