I have a hard riddle?
You escape from a prison, you arrive in a corridor where there are two doors and a guard for each door.
The guards tell you that one door closed another opened and if you find that is open, you can leave.
You have the right to ask one question to one of the guards to find the right place, knowing that one of the guard always lies and one always tells the truth.
What is your question?
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))
- what do you think about tagalog language?
- I would like to speak better
- Marry a foreigner!