Greetings in Uzbek now!!!Salom!!!learn now!!!
salom! ( saalom) Hi!
Hayrli tong! ( Haaerly tong) Good morning!
Hayrli kech! (haaerli kech) Good evening!
Ahvollar yaxshimi? (aahvollaar yaakhshimi?) How are you?
i can speak uzbeqche , how can i say it in uzbek
I can help u
just read it as written
if you have any questions ask me plz
I try to help you
another question ,if there is a formal way in letters when we comunicate on the internet,or we just write it as its pronuciation.
Ozbekce = 50% Turkce + 50% Arapca. Is that it?
Hayirli tong = Hayirli gun veya gunaydin ya da iyi gunler
Hayirli keche= Hayirli aksam veya iyi geceler
Ahvoller yahxi mi? = Nasil siniz?
Yahxi = iyi ya da guzel
Til = Dil
I just added those to show how we say it in Turkey.
- Un articolo interessante
- La Guerra Civil Española
- This question is for people who make notebook corrections on italki
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!