Students, let's practice together!
Well, I know often people focus on talking to native speakers, but I really like practicing with other students. We can be patient with one another and less self-conscious. Anyone want to get together with me on Skype and practice? My skype name is arabiclaurel.
Hello, Your idea is original and therefore interesting, practicing with no mothertongue can be more easygoing and less intimidating, therefore somehow useful at least to a certain level (I am lower intermediate on Levantine arabic). Evne if your post is 6 months old I hope you are still interested. I will ask your contact on Skype, let's try.
- For learning English
- What makes human language unique?
- Who we are?
- Would you like to leave your native country?
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?
- What's your favorite Thai food ?
- Don't think of yourself as an ugly person.Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.——LOL:)...That's true!
- Dressing code at the beach