what's your religion ? Are you convinced? Or just inherit?
i need some answers :)
my religion is where i believe only in one god i was inherit but now i am convinced
My mother is Christian; however, I am an agnostic. I don't really believe in a god but I could be wrong.
So it's not really a religion, it's not that I'm convinced there is not a god, so much as that I choose to do the right things when ever possible and if I there is a god, surely if I am a good person I will go to "heaven". The opposite of that is if god is a hateful god as some people believe, that wants his followers to harm others, well then I could care less for that interpretation of "god".
I care more about being a good person, than being judged as a good person.=] Hope that helps and I mean no offense to any other religions.
Well, I'm catholic (I've inherited it).
I am not religious, I follow a philosophy but I do not take an interest in any organized religion.
- I have a advice to you, it's about Brazil.
- About between inferior and superior
- How do my pronunciations sound?
- In your country
- To improve your listening skills and/or (pronunciation) in Dutch ^^
- Why learning arabic is so difficult :(
- Change work
- I would like help in speaking japanese.
- What slang do you know?
- English Discussion