To Mongolians: What does your name mean in English?
I learned that every name in Mongolian has a meaning, and I want to learn what your name means!
My name is Katherine, which means "pure" in Greek.
Hello,, My name is Buyanchimeg and Buyan means Virtuous, chimeg means treasure in English,,, and all together it is Virtuous treasure.hehe.
Yes, you are right..every Mongolian name has a meaning.
If your name Katherina is Pure,,,pure can be translated into Ariun(aa) which means pure. There are many people named Ariunaa
oh, and my friends call me Buyanaa ( Virtue!!!)
- Life with adventure, with adrenalin or harmonic life ?
- Questions about tattoos
- Can you tell me how do you say "LOL" in your language?
- " Qué difícil es hablar español " : hispanohablantes, qué pensáis de este vídeo ?
- Im a Chinese.Is there anyone native English speaker teach me?
- Alaaa noble dinastía dinastía alauita dinastía Saadi
- Hello everybody
- How does the Commonwealth work? Any benefits?
- is there an english native speaker is learning Italian?
- What do you think?