To Mongolians: What does your name mean in English?
I learned that every name in Mongolian has a meaning, and I want to learn what your name means!
My name is Katherine, which means "pure" in Greek.
Hello,, My name is Buyanchimeg and Buyan means Virtuous, chimeg means treasure in English,,, and all together it is Virtuous treasure.hehe.
Yes, you are right..every Mongolian name has a meaning.
If your name Katherina is Pure,,,pure can be translated into Ariun(aa) which means pure. There are many people named Ariunaa
oh, and my friends call me Buyanaa ( Virtue!!!)
- I want to know what kind of Chinese studengts are favored in foreign colleges and universities....
- "wedding" Arabic word of the day
- bilingualism and its effect on little children
- Let's improve our English - Skype Group :D
- IDIOT GIRL
- Apprendre les langues par internet, ça marche?
- What did you do yesterday?
- Can someone tell me if anyone of them wrong. And can you tell me the meaning of "help" and "just" here?
- ENSEÑO ESPAÑOL E INGLES SI HAY GENTE INTERESADA PODEMOS ARMAR UN GRUPO POR SKYPE O GOOGLE PLUS