To Mongolians: What does your name mean in English?
I learned that every name in Mongolian has a meaning, and I want to learn what your name means!
My name is Katherine, which means "pure" in Greek.
Hello,, My name is Buyanchimeg and Buyan means Virtuous, chimeg means treasure in English,,, and all together it is Virtuous treasure.hehe.
Yes, you are right..every Mongolian name has a meaning.
If your name Katherina is Pure,,,pure can be translated into Ariun(aa) which means pure. There are many people named Ariunaa
oh, and my friends call me Buyanaa ( Virtue!!!)
- Learning English with Whispersync for Voice in Kindle
- I wanna practice my English with friends
- if you have a facebook did you change your profile photo into "rainbow" ??
- Language Exchange
- Could you give me some feedback on my spoken English audio track (link below) Thanks
- Collocations Dictionary for Portuguese?
- Retain old things,yes or not?
- Learning Article : How To Deal With The German Sentence Structure
- It would be interesting to find out that now people think of Russia.