Podcast for IELTS speaking practice
My favorite podcast for the speaking practice is ESL-aloud.
(This is American English but it is still useful for me.)
You can also download this podcast on iTune. The creator made several supplemental materials such as apps for android, and iPhone as well as Audio flashcards. Although I only listen and speak aloud following his talk, my tutor was surprised at my little improvement. I think this is beneficial for the test takers who are struggling to obtain Band 7.
What is your favorite podcast for speaking practice?
Does somebody know British English alond? ;)
No comment given.
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?
- Sports in China
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?