Podcast for IELTS speaking practice
My favorite podcast for the speaking practice is ESL-aloud.
(This is American English but it is still useful for me.)
You can also download this podcast on iTune. The creator made several supplemental materials such as apps for android, and iPhone as well as Audio flashcards. Although I only listen and speak aloud following his talk, my tutor was surprised at my little improvement. I think this is beneficial for the test takers who are struggling to obtain Band 7.
What is your favorite podcast for speaking practice?
Does somebody know British English alond? ;)
No comment given.
- Cuáles son los artistas que te gusta ? Y Porqué
- Lets play a game
- prise de contact
- Year-Long Language Programs (Arabic/French)
- How can I use italki points?
- Okay guys. What is this all about?
- 怎么学英语。How to learn English.
- What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
- What is Your Fantasy Vacation
- "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficult". Do