Podcast for IELTS speaking practice
My favorite podcast for the speaking practice is ESL-aloud.
(This is American English but it is still useful for me.)
You can also download this podcast on iTune. The creator made several supplemental materials such as apps for android, and iPhone as well as Audio flashcards. Although I only listen and speak aloud following his talk, my tutor was surprised at my little improvement. I think this is beneficial for the test takers who are struggling to obtain Band 7.
What is your favorite podcast for speaking practice?
Does somebody know British English alond? ;)
No comment given.
- what name is popular in your country?
- Bonsoir j'aimerai bien améliorer mon niveau dans la langue française y-a-t'il quelqu'un ;)
- Qual cidade preciso visitar no Brasil?
- Can anyone take this QUICK survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？
- talk about the country you know
- Learning Article : How 'Green' Are You?: Talking About The Environment In English
- Scioglilingua Italiano. Italian tongue twister.
- Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads
- The meaning of love !!!
- what is your biggest problem which makes your mind busy most the time?and did you find the solution??!!