Podcast for IELTS speaking practice
My favorite podcast for the speaking practice is ESL-aloud.
(This is American English but it is still useful for me.)
You can also download this podcast on iTune. The creator made several supplemental materials such as apps for android, and iPhone as well as Audio flashcards. Although I only listen and speak aloud following his talk, my tutor was surprised at my little improvement. I think this is beneficial for the test takers who are struggling to obtain Band 7.
What is your favorite podcast for speaking practice?
Does somebody know British English alond? ;)
No comment given.
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses
- What’s better – Regular Collegeor correspondence courses?