Podcast for IELTS speaking practice
My favorite podcast for the speaking practice is ESL-aloud.
(This is American English but it is still useful for me.)
You can also download this podcast on iTune. The creator made several supplemental materials such as apps for android, and iPhone as well as Audio flashcards. Although I only listen and speak aloud following his talk, my tutor was surprised at my little improvement. I think this is beneficial for the test takers who are struggling to obtain Band 7.
What is your favorite podcast for speaking practice?
Does somebody know British English alond? ;)
No comment given.
- Do you agree with the following statements? - Why? - Why not?
- A good song in German
- 大家认为学中文最难得地方是什么？——What's the difficult do you guys think to learn Chinese?
- Everyone together to discuss the festival .OK?
- About weekend
- about love and promise
- Can u give me some advice about hotel in NY and Boston
- Looking for a german skype partner
- Describe yourself in three adjectives.
- whom are you working?