Enrich your lexicon
I realized the vocabulary which I learned in IELTS textbooks was elemental. To work with the same educational level's people, we may need to be more voracious about vocabulary. We can find a lot of flashcards on web sites. However, since these are often written only words and definisitons, we might have difficult time to memorize these new words.
To improve your lexicon, I suggest vocaburaly.com. This site is free and you can personalize your word lists on the web sites. In addition, there is a review test for the words which you learned or should know. The definitions are impressive and additional examples are taken from news or articles. I think this site is also worthwile to try.
No comment given.
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?