Enrich your lexicon
I realized the vocabulary which I learned in IELTS textbooks was elemental. To work with the same educational level's people, we may need to be more voracious about vocabulary. We can find a lot of flashcards on web sites. However, since these are often written only words and definisitons, we might have difficult time to memorize these new words.
To improve your lexicon, I suggest vocaburaly.com. This site is free and you can personalize your word lists on the web sites. In addition, there is a review test for the words which you learned or should know. The definitions are impressive and additional examples are taken from news or articles. I think this site is also worthwile to try.
No comment given.
- Why people here are not helping as expected?
- parler ..raconter
- did you know sharedtalk?
- To make tha collection
- Hur sager man "look up a word" på svenska?
- Do you think technology can be replaced by teacher?
- FRENCH LESSON - En / au / aux / à in front of city and country
- Free Online Course for those who want to learn Spanish from a Basic level!