I am not good in chinese, but can you explain in english for all people " like me " ^_^
hi，i'm so sorry because this is just for Chinese.if i use english,then it will be nonsense.It's a traditional game~
This is a common Chinese puzzle type. Number #3 is easiest. Look at the clue, when translated reads "72 hours". Okay, three days is the same as 72 hours. Take a look at the solution: the word is formed by three days (日【rì】). Got it now?
Now take a look at the first one. Translated "a mouth eats the cow's tail". Remove the word 尾, then remove the bottom of half of the word 牛, (the stem) and now add a 口 and you have the word 告.
These type of puzzles are often used to entertain large groups of Chinese people.
- Japanese practice
- Is the Helen Doron´s method good for the babies?
- do you think that Arabic more difficult than Japanese?
- What's Japan currently like?
- Do you like to create a kakao Talk group to improve our Korean?
- The best to learn Kanji
- 5 things that everyone should know about your country.
- Learning to read kanji?
- how to choose your Lunch