I am not good in chinese, but can you explain in english for all people " like me " ^_^
hi，i'm so sorry because this is just for Chinese.if i use english,then it will be nonsense.It's a traditional game~
This is a common Chinese puzzle type. Number #3 is easiest. Look at the clue, when translated reads "72 hours". Okay, three days is the same as 72 hours. Take a look at the solution: the word is formed by three days (日【rì】). Got it now?
Now take a look at the first one. Translated "a mouth eats the cow's tail". Remove the word 尾, then remove the bottom of half of the word 牛, (the stem) and now add a 口 and you have the word 告.
These type of puzzles are often used to entertain large groups of Chinese people.
- A good song in German
- 大家认为学中文最难得地方是什么？——What's the difficult do you guys think to learn Chinese?
- Everyone together to discuss the festival .OK?
- About weekend
- about love and promise
- Can u give me some advice about hotel in NY and Boston
- Looking for a german skype partner
- Describe yourself in three adjectives.
- whom are you working?
- Is grammatically correct?