I am not good in chinese, but can you explain in english for all people " like me " ^_^
hi，i'm so sorry because this is just for Chinese.if i use english,then it will be nonsense.It's a traditional game~
This is a common Chinese puzzle type. Number #3 is easiest. Look at the clue, when translated reads "72 hours". Okay, three days is the same as 72 hours. Take a look at the solution: the word is formed by three days (日【rì】). Got it now?
Now take a look at the first one. Translated "a mouth eats the cow's tail". Remove the word 尾, then remove the bottom of half of the word 牛, (the stem) and now add a 口 and you have the word 告.
These type of puzzles are often used to entertain large groups of Chinese people.
- Hey, I'm curious that what's westerners' traditional views on Chinese, Japanese and Koreans?
- The European Union in brief
- Improve English Speaking
- Portuguese textbook to english speakers
- Which social network do you like?
- I have a little bit confuse ...
- English and German to all Syrian.
- Impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo: AVER L'ACQUOLINA IN BOCCA.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?
- как англичане говорят: "Я решил задачу по математике"