I am not good in chinese, but can you explain in english for all people " like me " ^_^
hi，i'm so sorry because this is just for Chinese.if i use english,then it will be nonsense.It's a traditional game~
This is a common Chinese puzzle type. Number #3 is easiest. Look at the clue, when translated reads "72 hours". Okay, three days is the same as 72 hours. Take a look at the solution: the word is formed by three days (日【rì】). Got it now?
Now take a look at the first one. Translated "a mouth eats the cow's tail". Remove the word 尾, then remove the bottom of half of the word 牛, (the stem) and now add a 口 and you have the word 告.
These type of puzzles are often used to entertain large groups of Chinese people.
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please
- i want the suggestion from all my italki fellow....???
- Anyone who know a project called Work and Travel?
- Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a vivir a otro pais, que estaras hacer alli?
- I wanna learn Armenian.
- Look for persistent language exchange partner My Chinese for your English
- Help with English