I am not good in chinese, but can you explain in english for all people " like me " ^_^
hi，i'm so sorry because this is just for Chinese.if i use english,then it will be nonsense.It's a traditional game~
This is a common Chinese puzzle type. Number #3 is easiest. Look at the clue, when translated reads "72 hours". Okay, three days is the same as 72 hours. Take a look at the solution: the word is formed by three days (日【rì】). Got it now?
Now take a look at the first one. Translated "a mouth eats the cow's tail". Remove the word 尾, then remove the bottom of half of the word 牛, (the stem) and now add a 口 and you have the word 告.
These type of puzzles are often used to entertain large groups of Chinese people.
- Parler français
- Cuál es la diferencia entre aun y aún?
- What's the best form of language exchange?
- skype talk
- Any one has a desire to learn Arabic and teach me English?
- Looking for partner to learn English(native). I can teach you Russian (native). Please contact.
- Life's difficulties
- English (USA) Honorifics ?!?!? (英語 敬語 ?!?!?!)
- News on facebook.
- What's your favorite Fashion brand or style? ^^