Hello, IELTS speaking practice members
Thank you for joining in this group. If you have requests or opinions, please let me know. I am happy to discuss yours together. In addition, it is totally free to start a new discussion if you wish.
Would you like to introduce yourself and about IELTS? I think it is good to know each other.
What module are you taking?
What bands do you need?
Why are you taking IELTS?
Have you ever taken IELTS?
Regarding myself, I am taking the academic module. I needs especially band 7 for speaking and listening due to my carrier improvement in the US. Although I have taken the test several times, I still have a trouble to meet the score.
How about you? I am looking forward to hearing from you. ;)
No comment given.
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?
- Romanian conjugations!
- Hello,שלום Hebrew/English Language Exchange via skype?
- Norway and the EU
- Hebrew/English Exchange?
- PhD in the U.S. not American citizen
- A 30-Days Schedule for Learning English