Hello, IELTS speaking practice members
Thank you for joining in this group. If you have requests or opinions, please let me know. I am happy to discuss yours together. In addition, it is totally free to start a new discussion if you wish.
Would you like to introduce yourself and about IELTS? I think it is good to know each other.
What module are you taking?
What bands do you need?
Why are you taking IELTS?
Have you ever taken IELTS?
Regarding myself, I am taking the academic module. I needs especially band 7 for speaking and listening due to my carrier improvement in the US. Although I have taken the test several times, I still have a trouble to meet the score.
How about you? I am looking forward to hearing from you. ;)
No comment given.
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite
- What does it say here?
- Skype, LINE, Tinychat,, or Kakaotalk group for English/Korean?
- GRE article analyze, kindly i need your support