Hello, I started learning Italian a few months ago, but I don't practise it so I would need someone who speaks it and could teach me this language.I speak French (which is my mother tong) and also English, Polish, Spanish and a bit of Dutch. So if you're interested in learning one of these languages, I'd be pleased to help you =)
- apprendre le français en ligne débutant
- LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE IS LIKE A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT.
- Conversation in english + (plus italian if you want)
- Une disscussion ciblée et enrichissante (francais)
- Is it true that in United Kingdom students don't study grammar at school?
- In Arabic culture, is a particular stone more precious than the others?
- English Reading
- 中国人们，你有没有去了印尼泗水的 Pasar Atom？
- Does anyone had ouzo or raki before?