Hello, I started learning Italian a few months ago, but I don't practise it so I would need someone who speaks it and could teach me this language.I speak French (which is my mother tong) and also English, Polish, Spanish and a bit of Dutch. So if you're interested in learning one of these languages, I'd be pleased to help you =)
- Know people
- Hey, I'm curious that what's westerners' traditional views on Chinese, Japanese and Koreans?
- The European Union in brief
- Improve English Speaking
- Portuguese textbook to english speakers
- Which social network do you like?
- I have a little bit confuse ...
- English and German to all Syrian.
- Impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo: AVER L'ACQUOLINA IN BOCCA.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?