Welcome everyone. What is your favourite Thai food ?
aroooiiiiii mak maaaakkk (^___^)
by the way,
1. banana in glutinous rice wrapped with banana leave = Khao thom mad ข้าวต้มมัด (^O^)
2. pumpkin boile with coconut ..........uumm...i'm not sure but i think .......this might be a sweet
i call it Buad fak thong บวชฟักทอง ( Fak thong = pumpkin) .........or it might be called Fak thong buad
or it might be called แกงบวชฟักทอง (kaeng buad fak thong) ka ^^
Also, Kai Yang (Roasted Chicken) with its dipping sauce Thai style (น้ำจิ้มแจ่ว) yum yum.
Do you have any place to recommend for the tasty Som tam?
Please name some of the fried insects that sold by the street hawker. Thanks makmak.
Here is the Link to BBC UK news.
oh..ho! still cannot link! sorry my typing error, please try again here
There are many types of insects put on the fry such as grasshopper, bamboo worm, scorpian but of course some methods are applied to remove poisons out. From your BBC I just knew that even cockroach and beatle are also not exceptions.
To be honest, I never try it myself , just feel that they are not for eating and can't set up my mind to take them into my mouth. Good luck to you.
- Friends series
- What's your first foreign language?
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?