Is there anyone out there who is living overseas and learning a language? Or planning to do so one day?
I have been living in Beijing, China for 3 years now. Studying full time Chinese for my first year and now living and working in Beijing. My time here has been amazing so far, with lots of good times and memories. Would love to share some stories with others who are also doing something similar or are interested in this?
我在北京生活了3 年多了。 第一年学习中文，后来在北京开始工作，生活。在北京经验挺丰富，有很多美好的回忆。希望能跟对这个题目有兴趣的人聊一聊。
No comment given.
- My imformation
- I need The approach of sleep quickly
- Motivation <3 I LOVE JAPAN
- hello every body :)
- Learning English while running
- learning language
- Lernen Sie (arabisch-englisch-turkisch)
- Italki的朋友们！大家好！Hello,Italki Friend！
- when you are angry
- Native arabic language