Is there anyone out there who is living overseas and learning a language? Or planning to do so one day?
I have been living in Beijing, China for 3 years now. Studying full time Chinese for my first year and now living and working in Beijing. My time here has been amazing so far, with lots of good times and memories. Would love to share some stories with others who are also doing something similar or are interested in this?
我在北京生活了3 年多了。 第一年学习中文，后来在北京开始工作，生活。在北京经验挺丰富，有很多美好的回忆。希望能跟对这个题目有兴趣的人聊一聊。
No comment given.
- Apprendre les langues par internet, ça marche?
- What did you do yesterday?
- Can someone tell me if anyone of them wrong. And can you tell me the meaning of "help" and "just" here?
- ENSEÑO ESPAÑOL E INGLES SI HAY GENTE INTERESADA PODEMOS ARMAR UN GRUPO POR SKYPE O GOOGLE PLUS
- what is the difference between "you worked hard" and you have worked hard ?
- ¿Por qué estudiáis español?
- PRACTISE PRACTISE
- Feeling of being betrayed by a friend, so sad!How to do?
- Gute deutsche Filme