Is there anyone out there who is living overseas and learning a language? Or planning to do so one day?
I have been living in Beijing, China for 3 years now. Studying full time Chinese for my first year and now living and working in Beijing. My time here has been amazing so far, with lots of good times and memories. Would love to share some stories with others who are also doing something similar or are interested in this?
我在北京生活了3 年多了。 第一年学习中文，后来在北京开始工作，生活。在北京经验挺丰富，有很多美好的回忆。希望能跟对这个题目有兴趣的人聊一聊。
No comment given.
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ
- hi.. i want to introduce myself in english
- can you help me to point out the mistakes in the following sentences ?MANY THANKS!
- How different between English and Japanese garden?
- Неужели Google-переводчик прав?
- best song for you ?