"enikku ningale sahayikkan kazhiyum"
What does sahayikkan mean in English? I read "I us ??? can" from this sentence
"sahayikkan" = to help
(sahayikkuka=infinitive form,sahayikkunnu=present tense, sahayikkum= future,sahayichu=past)
"enikku ningale sahayikkan kazhiyum" = I can help you.
"sahayikkan" = this form used with auxilery verb like "can" \ "kazhiyum".
- Describe yourself with three words.
- What do you think about people that correct all discussions or entries on italki ?
- One week learning the letters in Arabic
- Emad Ahmad
- About Movies...
- Any one has been a volunteer before?
- hello, I'm paolo from italy, searching for someone to improve my english and to teach italian
- Both Old Books and New Textbooks in China
- Which one is more important for you? And why?